Healing Arts Celebration
Thank you to our Sponsors
Ginny Trainor, Tracy Canter, Howard & Deb Sitron
Raffle and Silent Auction
Enter to win the following raffle and silent auction prizes at this year’s Healing Arts Celebration. Tickets can be purchased online with your RSVP or at the event.
– Chicago Insider As a true insider, you’ll attend a live taping of Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me?! and learn how to navigate the Chicago Pedway with Chicago Elevated
– Couple’s Getaway Reconnect with a deluxe guest room for two, Dinner and Breakfast in Three Embers Restaurant for two, & two tickets to the Marriott Theater Show of your choice at donated by the Marriott Resort Lincolnshire PLUS pet sitting services),
– Dine Around the World at international restaurants including Mt. Everest, Koi and others
– Take a Family Staycation with movie tickets to the Wilmette Theater, a family photo shoot and 8″ x 10″ print from RIS Photos, tickets to a Chicago Wolves game, and much more
– Date Night #1 Enjoy dinner at Farmhouse before a show at Evanston SPACE
– Date Night #2 Dine at a local restaurant before seeing Next to Normal at the Writers Theatre and dinner at a local restaurant)
– Spa Day Relax in a sauna and float at Flotstone and then pamper yourself and friends at a Beauty Bash at Benefit Cosmetics
– Book Lover’s Basket Your summer reading is covered with a variety of books donated and signed by Chicago area authors
– Self Care featuring a weighted blanket customized for you, essential oils, wellness teas, a journal, and a coloring book
– Bear Down! Take your tailgating to the next level wearing your Walter Payton jersey and grilling on your new Smokey Joe Premium
– PLUS MUCH MORE!
*Prize packages subject to change.
ITA is excited to welcome NBC 5’s Christian Farr as our emcee for the 3rd year in a row!
Christian Farr has been a reporter and fill-in anchor at NBC 5 Chicago since 2009. For more than 15 years, he has worked as a television news journalist throughout the United States. Farr has been nominated for several Emmys and has received the prestigious Lisagor Award for Journalism, along with several community service awards and commendations.
Please join the Institute for Therapy through the Arts for our 3rd annual fundraiser at the Evanston Art Center
Experience a fun and memorable evening with dynamic performances and compelling stories of healing through Creative Arts Therapy, and help us create a live art project!
Peruse the silent auction and raffle prizes while enjoying delectable food and an open bar, with beer from Temperance Beer Co.
All proceeds will fund Creative Arts Therapies and help us ensure that no matter their income level, all families can benefit from the healing powers of the arts.
We are looking for sponsors to fund this dynamic event so all money raised can go directly toward our unique programs. Your company’s name will be front and center as we promote this event to all of our local networks, reaching over 5,000 community members. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also accepting donated goods and services for our silent auction and raffle. If you are interested in contributing a gift in-kind, please contact email@example.com.